I am a word-image artist.
Over the years I developed my own visual language which incorporates painting and textual elements and I coined the
term CAPTURE ART for it.
- In my art painting and writing come together naturally.
- I love to play with words and colors and hope that many
viewers can participate in my world.
- Words and the space around them interact with painting.
- When I feel a picture breathing I am satisfied.
- What a stunning experience to see a nascent impulse
taking shape in a painting and starting a life of its own
in a developing context.
- My work is never a rehearsal. The developing pictures are
repositories of gathered moments.
- Clearly, my concerns with the passing of time are reflected
in my work. Consequently, I call my paintings
- I am a time picker.
- I love art.
- Don’t conceal your essence!